Burton Fly Pant - Women's
Burton made the Fly Women's Snowboard Pant for ladies who shred hard, but have those 'always cold' bodies. DryRide Durashell fabric keeps you dry and Thinsulate insulation maintains warmth, plus it has plenty of room to layer underneath for those extra-chilly days.
- DryRide Durashell 10K-rated 2-layer micro twill fabric delivers waterproof breathable protection
- Fully taped seams seal out moisture
- Strategically placed 60g Thinsulate insulation keeps you warm throughout
- Taffeta lining slides on and off smoothly
- Sig fit gives plenty of room to move and layer without being overly baggy
- Mesh-lined inseam vents dump heat when it warms up
- Boot gaiters keep snow out of your boots
- Jacket-to-pant interface lets you link up to your Burton jacket for ultimate snow-proofing
- Two hand pockets, two cargo pockets, and two back pockets store the essentials
Got a shot? Share it.
Talk shop with all the gear freaks out there: ask 'em questions, upload/browse photos, and give your 2¢.
help you decide style
December 30, 2012
Go for the print. catchin eyes when your steezin
October 5, 2012
No puffy pirate pants here thanks to a fit that flatters the hips and thighs and the low-profile, superior warmth-to-weight of 3M Thinsulate Insulation. When the snow turns to slush, open up the inner thigh vents and wear nothing but a light layer underneath.
- [membrane/laminate] DryRide Durashell (2-layer); [face fabric] twill; [lining] 60g Thinsulate
- Fabric Waterproof Rating:
- 10,000 mm
- Fabric Breathability Rating:
- 10,000 g/mē
- 60g Thinsulate
- Sig fit (relaxed)
- Side Zips:
- 2 hand, 2 thigh, 2 back
- Recommended Use:
- snowboarding, skiing
- Manufacturer Warranty:
- 1 year