Burton Dulce Jacket - Girls'
The Burton Girls’ Dulce Jacket is a strong subscriber to the mantra of 'look good, feel good,' walks the walk by combining the aesthetic of a track jacket and the proven weather-beating properties of Aquapel DWR-coated DryRide Durashell material and Thermacore insualtion.
- DryRide Durashell 2-layer fabric provides technical 10K-rated moisture resistance and 5K vapor management with outstanding durability to keep it lasting long
- New Aquapel DWR coating provides an additional level of weather-beating technology
- Critically taped seams shut out moisture along the jacket's longest and most vulnerable seams
- Room-To-Grow system expands the sleeves to accommodate for mid-season growth spurts
- Zonally insulated with 180g of Thermacore synthetic fill in the body and 120g in the hood and sleeves for bulk-free mobility
- Mesh-lined Pit Zips improve airflow without letting snow in to soak your cozy vibe
- Full-time drop-down safety expandable helmet-friendly hood secures over headwear and helmets without blocking the view or appearing floppy when not in use
- Velcro® brand jacket-to-pant interface creates a powder-proof seal that's easy enough for little hands to operate
- Internal goggle and media pocket provides safe-keeping for your soundtrack
Got a shot? Share it.
Talk shop with all the gear freaks out there: ask 'em questions, upload/browse photos, and give your 2¢.
Research out-of-stock versions:
- [membrane/laminate] DryRide Durashell (2-layer); [face fabric] twill; [lining] taffeta
- [body] 180g Thermacore; [sleeves] 120g ThermaCore; [hood & collar] 80g ThermaCore
- Fabric Waterproof Rating:
- 10,000 mm
- Fabric Breathability Rating:
- 5000 g/m²
- 2 hand
- Recommended Use:
- snowboarding, skiing, casual
- Manufacturer Warranty:
- 1 year