Burton Distortion Jacket - Boys'
The Burton Boys' Distortion Jacket provides the warmth, water-resistance, and style to keep young warriors of the shred stomping and romping through the park—or wherever they choose to unleash their skills.
- DryRide 2-layer herringbone fabric equips you for most winter conditions with 10K-rated waterproof and breathable performance
- Aquapel DWR coating boosts moisture resistance and fights stains
- Zonal Thermacore synthetic insulation keeps the core toasty (but not overdone) with 120g fill in the body of the jacket and a lesser 80g fill in the sleeves and collar to allow for un-inflated mobility
- Flannel lining increases comfort and adds a touch of lumberjack style only you will know about
- Sig Fit is Burton's most-trusted fit with not-too-baggy, not-too-slim roominess and a slightly longer length for extra coverage and style points
- Mesh-lined Pit Zips open up for air circulation without the chance of snagged zippers or internal snow showers
- Helmet-compatible drop-hood design covers bulky headwear and helmets without flopping in the wind when not in use
- Powder skirt secures around waist to keep snow and wind from entering
- Jacket-to-pant interface connects to corresponding pants to create the effect of a neon one-piece without the neon one-piece
- Internal media pocket keeps your soundtrack for riding safe and warm
Got a shot? Share it.
Talk shop with all the gear freaks out there: ask 'em questions, upload/browse photos, and give your 2¢.
Bring on the Storm
October 5, 2012
Dryride 2l herringbone fabric delivers the highest waterproof breathability in the Burton boys line. With great color ways to pick from. Taffeta lining and helmet friendly hood is just some more added features that this jacket has. Plenty of pockets for all of his exploring needs!
- [membrane/laminate] DryRide Durashell (2-layer); [face fabric] herringbone; [lining] taffeta; [finish] Aquapel DWR coating
- [body] 120g ThermaCore; [sleeves, hood & collar] 80g ThermaCore
- Fabric Waterproof Rating:
- 10,000 mm
- Fabric Breathability Rating:
- 10,000 g/m˛
- 1 chest, 2 hand
- Recommended Use:
- Manufacturer Warranty:
- 1 year