Burton Coco Snowboard Boot - Women's
With sneaker-like appeal and a sneaker-like feel, the Burton Women's Coco Snowboard Boot can elevate your skills to next level while the low-profile design and fool-proof traditional lacing keeps things grounded. The Coco is soft enough to remain comfortable from the parking lot to the last chair but supportive enough to secure your ankles when you're bombing down the hill.
- Traditional lacing with comfort laces delivers old-school reliability that won't kill your hands
- Soft-flex thin profile 3D-molded tongue has a broken-in curvature right out of the box and a snug fit with no gaps between the tongue and liner
- Snow-proof internal tongue gussets keep even the deepest snow from soaking your socks
- Imprint 1 liner is heat-moldable to achieve a customized fit and has its own integrated lacing for a close fit with a secure hold
- Level 1 removable footbed offers shred-specific support and cushioning
- Women-specific TrueFit design was developed to fit with all types of women's feet and tested (and approved) by Burton's team
- Two-part EVA dual-density outsole provides lightweight cushioning and support and tops it all off with high-traction rubber ice spikes
Got a shot? Share it.
Talk shop with all the gear freaks out there: ask 'em questions, upload/browse photos, and give your 2¢.
May 31, 2013
Well made and ankles feel secure. Compared to my previous boot brands I have had Burtons were always my favorite. You know your getting a waterproof functional boot that will not get in the way. They are a bit stiff at first but once you have been in them a few days they will break in and fit like a glove.
Next level progression
Four Horsemen Sales
October 2, 2012
You should never forget your first boot. With cloud like cushioning and womens specific true fit design you will learn new tricks and ride all day with your feet wanting more! You want the boot to flex with you, and be your support system through landings and the coco will do just that.