Burton Charm Insulated Jacket - Girls'
The Burton Girls' Charm Jacket is packed with toasty insulation so she can work her magic on the hill, even on the coldest days. But, the special appeal of this jacket is the classic styling and understated cuteness. The simple, straightforward style means she can pair this jacket with a huge range of bottoms to show of her personal flair for fashion, and she won't suddenly decide mid-season that she doesn't like it because it's wild and crazy (like she did last year with that polka-dot number).
- DryRide 2L Durashell laminate blocks moisture while remaining highly breathable so she'll stay dry when fresh stuff falls
- Dobby face fabric with an environmentally friendly Aquapel DWR finish sheds the initial onslaught of moisture
- Critical seams are taped to stop water from working in between the stitching on highly exposed areas
- Thermacore insulation (100g around the torso and sleeves and 80g in the hood and collar) keeps her toasty
- Taffeta lining is silky-smooth and slides easily over her baselayers
- Articulated sleeves are designed for action
- Room-to-Grow system leaves extra room in the sleeves' hems that can be taken as she grows
- Zippered, mesh-lined underarm vents expel excess heat
- Expandable hood fits snugly over a helmet and then tightens down for around-town wear
- Powder skirt with jacket-to-pants interface stops snow from flying up her jacket
- Wrist gaiters and hook-and-loop cuff tabs prevent snow from getting into her sleeves
- Plenty of pocket space including fleece-lined hand pocket, and a ported media pocket keep her organized
- Glove loops secure her gloves so they don't go astray during lunch in the lodge
- Reflective trim makes her easier to spot in low light
Got a shot? Share it.
Talk shop with all the gear freaks out there: ask 'em questions, upload/browse photos, and give your 2¢.
All Day Everyday!
October 5, 2012
Classic styling for an everyday jacket. Pockets in all the right spots for when she needs her lip balm, candy, or goggles. The color blocking matches back to any pant in the closet new or old. Helmet friendly hood and smooth fleece chin guard and articulated sleeves add to that perfect fit.
Research out-of-stock versions:
- [membrane/laminate] DryRide Durashell (2-layer); [face fabric] dobby, Aquapel DWR coating ; [lining] taffeta
- [body, sleeve] 100g ThermaCore; [hood, collar] 80g ThermaCore
- Fabric Waterproof Rating:
- 5000 mm
- Fabric Breathability Rating:
- 5000 g/mē
- 1 chest, 2 front handwarmer
- Recommended Use:
- snowboarding, streetwear
- Manufacturer Warranty:
- 1 year