2010 Model No Longer Available
Burton Cargo Pant - Men's - 2010 BCS
You carry a lot of crap when you go riding. We don't mean the baggage that comes with being an ex-boyfriend many times over. We're talking about your phone, cream-filled pastries, lighter, 420 kit, spray paint, switchblade, and everything else that takes 20 minutes to stash in your jammed pockets. Give yourself a little more space with the Burton Men's Cargo Pant. Along with front and rear pockets, the bellowed cargo pockets give you a ton of room to hide snacks and weapons. You might even be able to carry your wallet now.
- DryRide Durashell laminated fabric gives you waterproof breathable protection
- Inner thigh vents cool you down on spring days or while you hike the park
- Articulated knees feel natural while riding and won't bind
- Integrated waist adjustment for a custom fit
Got a shot? Share it.
Talk shop with all the gear freaks out there: ask 'em questions, upload/browse photos, and give your 2¢.
- [shell] DryRide Durashell 2L with DWR; [lining] mesh
- Fabric Waterproof Rating:
- 10000 mm
- Fabric Breathability Rating:
- 5000 g/m˛
- mesh-lined inseam vents
- Side Zips:
- yes, ghetto slits
- fully taped
- belt loops and adjustable waist
- 2 front, 2 bellowed cargo
- Recommended Use:
- Manufacturer Warranty:
- 1 year