2011 Model No Longer Available
Burton Burton X Starter Jacket - Men's - 2011 BCS
Way back around the time that Jake started crafting boards in his bathroom, a brand of athletic wear hit the hardcourts, diamonds, and sidelines as the ideal accent to afros, mustaches, broken teeth, and short shorts. Forty years later, Burton and Starter have joined forces to bring back a jacket with striped elastic ribbing; the Men's Burton X Starter Jacket is about to bring your style up to date.
- Classic Starter striped ribbed collar, cuffs, and hem represents the athleticism you display on the snow
- DryRide fabric with DWR coating stands up to harsh winter conditions without suffocating your inner ghost
- Quad Package Trail Mapping features strategically placed, 3M Thinsulate insulation of varying thicknesses to better regulate warmth and enhance mobility
- Jacket-to-pant interface helps keep the jacket from riding up
- Burton jacket package features: underarm zip vents, interior zip pocket, articulated sleeves, under hem passpocket, and internal media/goggle pocket
Got a shot? Share it.
Talk shop with all the gear freaks out there: ask 'em questions, upload/browse photos, and give your 2¢.
Are there going to be any more stout White Available?
June 25, 2012
- [membrane/laminate] DryRide Durashell 2L; [shell] satin; [lining] taffeta, X-Static silver fiber
- Thinsulate (40g)
- Fabric Waterproof Rating:
- 10,000 mm
- Fabric Breathability Rating:
- 5000 g/m²
- Sig fit (relaxed)
- underarm zips
- (external) 2 front hand, (internal) 1 chest media
- fully taped
- Recommended Use:
- Manufacturer Warranty:
- 30 days