Burton Barracuda Snowboard
If high-speed groomers, chest-deep tree stashes, and steep, technical lines are your addiction of choice, the Burton Barracuda Snowboard's tapered shape, directional S-Rocker profile, and snappy-yet-floaty flex pattern will plaster a poop-eating grin on your face any time you ride it.
- S-Rocker hybrid profile uses camber from behind your front foot to the tail for stability, and a rockered nose that naturally rises when weighted for next-level float
- Triax fiberglass with carbon I-beam for a responsive, reactive ride and plenty of pop
- Frostbite edges extend slightly out from the binding zones for improved grip in firm snow conditions
- Superfly II core with Dualzone EGD for lightweight pop and quick energy transfer to your edges
- Directional, slightly tapered shape for easy turn initiation and tons of float in deep snow
- Sintered WFO comes pre-infused with wax for mind-bending speed
- Dual-angle 10:45 sidewalls resist impact from rocks, logs, and stumps lurking under the snow
Talk shop with all the gear freaks out there: ask 'em questions, upload/browse photos, and give your 2¢.
How long do these deals last? or do they just get better when
How long do these deals last? or do they just get better when the stock gets lower?
March 20, 2013
I just pulled the trigger on. A lib tech %40 off, they sell pretty quick and sizes become very limited. I would make the move sooner rather than later.
April 7, 2013
Burton Barracuda Snowboard
February 25, 2013
This board is amazing! ride very fast and safelty! Excelent!!!!
Barracuda: April Powder in Utah
April 23, 2013
Another great late season pow day! Purrrfect board!
I'm about 6'5" tall and weigh about 215. I normally
I'm about 6'5" tall and weigh about 215. I normally ride a 172cm board that's pretty wide for my size 13 boot. Is this board compatible for my size?
By: jason dembek
August 28, 2012
Freestyle meets freeride
Four Horsemen Sales
October 1, 2012
A spin on the fish and a redesign of the Malolo, the Barracuda is four wheel drive for front, side, and backcountry, Nug Reductional allows you to downsize 2-3 cm from your normal length board and the S-Rocker shape gives your that effortless float on the heaviest of days. A mid level flex allows the Barracuda to be soft, playful, and a freestyle spin to a directional, tapered board.
- 149 cm, 153 cm, 157 cm, 161 cm, 165 cm, 169 cm
- directional tapered
- medium (5 of 10 on Burton's scale)
- S-Rocker (hybrid)
- Effective Edge:
- [149cm] 1125 mm; [153cm] 1165 mm; [157cm] 1195 mm; [161cm] 1235 mm; [165cm] 1275 mm; [169cm] 1315 mm
- Waist Width:
- [149cm] 243 mm; [153cm] 248 mm; [157cm] 252 mm; [161cm] 255 mm; [165cm] 257 mm; [169cm] 259 mm
- Sidecut Radius:
- [149cm] 7.3 m; [153cm] 7.6 m; [157cm] 7.8 m; [161cm] 8.1 m; [165cm 8.4 m; [169cm] 8.6 m
- Stance Width:
- [149, 153, 157cm} 21 cm; [161, 165, 169cm] 22 cm
- Stance Setback:
- 2 in
- Super Fly II (wood), triax glass
- Recommended Use:
- all-mountain riding
- Manufacturer Warranty:
- 1 year