2011 Model No Longer Available
Burton Approach Under Glove - Men's - 2011 BCS
You spent a chilly morning hand-dragging in blower pow. Now the sun has come out and your hands are getting all sweaty. Just take the removable fleece liner out of the Burton Men's Approach Under Glove and keep on slaying.
- Removable fleece liner means this glove is ready for those days that start out freezing and end sunny and warm-ish
- Two-layer Dryride Ultrashell and a rugged Toughgrip-G Palm provide weather protection for your binding buckling, pass showing, knuck-pounding, bird-flipping, nose-grabbing digits
- Enjoy the pre-curved comfort of the Pistol Grip fit while you throttle the hill
- Use the chamois goggle wipe to clean off your goggs after face-shots
Got a shot? Share it.
Talk shop with all the gear freaks out there: ask 'em questions, upload/browse photos, and give your 2¢.
not too shabby
January 14, 2013
I like the gloves so far. The liners keep ur hands warm on pow days. they should be great for spring riding with the liners out.
Good gloves except...
January 2, 2013
I thought these gloves were great. they kept my hands warm and dry but when I got down the mountain the leather on the finger tips were completely shreaded. I wore these gloves one time and the leather on tips was gone only after a couple spills. whats up with that burton?
October 5, 2012
One of burtons best selling gloves. Keeping your wallet full and your finger happy! Removable Fleece Liner is what gets me. Rock both the shell and the liner when its freezing or when you are all hot and heavy from slaying the mountain then maybe take the liner out and you have a perfect shell to keep you perfectly dry!
- [shell] DryRide Ultrashell (2-layer), DWR coating; [palm] Toughgrip-G
- [removable liner] fleece (220g)
- Removable Liner:
- drawcord, webbed wrist strap
- Goggle Wipe:
- Nose Wipe:
- Hand-warmer Pocket:
- Recommended Use:
- Manufacturer Warranty:
- 1 year