Burton Ambush Snowboard Boot - Men's
The Burton Ambush Boot is packed with great gobs of technology in an impossibly lightweight design to give you the tools without dragging you down. Burton's shrinkage footprint technology provides better board feel and reduces toe drag so you can go about the business of schralping the manky gnar without worrying about plugging your toes earthward.
- Shrinkage footprint reduction technology for a smaller profile and better board feel
- Flex Spine Backstay for support and flex where you need them
- Wishbone upper cuff oversized flex notches allow for natural movement without hot spots
- Sweet Spot Speed Zone lacing allows you to customize your fit for a stiff, tight fit where you want it and flex where you don't
- Rad Pad pre-curved panels on top of instep cushion where laces create pressure
- Total comfort construction for a pre-broken-in feel that's as good from day one 'til you toss 'em
- EST optimized EVA midsole with gel heel insert for shock absorption
- Snow-proof internal gusset keeps the wet stuff out on de3ep days
- Level 2 EVA footbed with ESS support shank
- Aegis antimicrobal coating keeps the stink down
Got a shot? Share it.
Talk shop with all the gear freaks out there: ask 'em questions, upload/browse photos, and give your 2¢.
February 26, 2013
I am a huge fan of these boots! The Sweet Spot Speed Zone lacing and the shrinkage footprint reduction technology are key! BUY THEM!