2010 Model No Longer Available
Burton AK 2L Cyclic Pant - Men's - 2010 BCS
Heli-skiing is not for the feint-hearted, but you are prepared, and geared, and ready for this mountain. Your AK 2L Cyclic Pants from Burton are a bastion of winter weather protection. The Gore-Tex Performance Shell keeps you dry so you can drop through big-mountain snow without having to even think about staying dry
- Fully taped seams with Gore-Seam tape stop water from conniving its way through the stitching
- RiRi Aquazip help stop snow and water from sleazing its way in through your zippers
- Inner-thigh vents let you dump extra heat when a perfect run gets you all hot and steamy
- Sig fit gives you room for layering without being overly baggy so you have room to add insulation on cold days
Talk shop with all the gear freaks out there: ask 'em questions, upload/browse photos, and give your 2¢.
November 18, 2011
Great pants. Pretty big on the fit. Order one size small unless you like that look.
dry for a change
April 14, 2011
they are staying dry even when I sit on a cold snowy chair seat so far....which is what I wanted.
Pack a bag
March 28, 2011
these pants are HUGE vs. sizing. the Large was more like a XXL. BC was great w/ the return but order AT LEAST A SIZE SMALLER.
ride drier, ride longer
February 28, 2011
For a killer pair of versatile, wet-weather shred trousers, to keep you warm, dry, and on the hill longer, you won't find a better option than the Cyclic. With its durable 2L shell (protection not easily found at this price point), you can rest assured will resist wear and tear while you work on perfecting your tomahawk 1440 bail under the lift, though I can't say the same for your pelvis.
* though adjustable, sig fit is pretty generous throughout - I'm around a 30 in the waist, happily went with a small
* riri waterproof zippers in the cargo pocket are a nice touch, handy for keeping important *ahem* papers and/or documents dry
Love em', but...
January 31, 2011
Great pants, but after my first day of riding the back seam became completely unraveled. Thank goodness for the DogFunk return policy. Because I like the pants so much and because I probably just got a bunk pair... I have ordered the pants again.
Pants are light, allow unrestricted movement and keep you dry... get these pants!
great pants, different color
January 14, 2011
These pants are great, but the blue color is not the same as it appears. It is actually periwinkle blue!
great pants, different color
December 27, 2010
These pants are great. You can't beat gore-tex, period. But they were a gift for my not so steezy brother, and the color is not the same as shown. I was expecting a darker, more slate blue, as the picture looks on this site as well as the burton site. The color "Lucia" is actually periwinkle blue! Very light periwinkle blue! So beware, if you aren't looking for that pastel palette!
- [shell] Gore-Tex Performance Shell 2L; [lining] ALS tech
- Fabric Waterproof Rating:
- guaranteed waterproof
- Fabric Breathability Rating:
- guaranteed breathable
- sig fit
- inner thigh
- fully taped with Gore Seam
- belt loops
- 2 front, 2 back, 1 thigh
- Manufacturer Warranty: