2011 Model No Longer Available
Research other out-of-stock versions:
Bonfire Prima 3-In-1 Jacket - Girls' - 2011 BCS
The Bonfire Girls' Prima 3-In-1 Jacket uses light insulation in the shell plus a removable fleece to make sure your shredder doesn't get purple lips halfway through the day.
- Bright, bold, weather-resistant shell fights flurries and brings a light hit of insulation for spring days
- Removable fleece attaches to the shell for chilly winter days
- Fleece can also be worn around town and in the lodge for apres-ski chill-outs
Got a shot? Share it.
Talk shop with all the gear freaks out there: ask 'em questions, upload/browse photos, and give your 2¢.
- [membrane/laminate] polyurethane; [shell] brushed oxford; [removable liner] fleece
- (shell) [body] polyfill (100g); [sleeves] polyfill (60g)
- Fabric Waterproof Rating:
- 10,000 mm
- Fabric Breathability Rating:
- 8000 g/mē
- yes, fixed, , removable faux fur trim
- (external) 2 front hand, (internal) 1 chest drop-in, (removable liner) 2 front hand
- critical seams taped
- Powder Skirt:
- yes, stowable
- Recommended Use:
- winter adventures
- Manufacturer Warranty:
- 1 year