Bonfire Pendleton Pilgrim Jacket - Women's
Bonfire teamed up with Pendleton Woolen Mills to create the fashionable and functional Women's Pilgrim Jacket. They took naturally warm and breathable high-quality Pendleton wool and laminated it for added windproofing and water-resistance. What they created is a chic winter coat that's as home out on the town as it is on the mountain.
- Laminated Pendleton Wool is naturally warm and breathable
- 40g insulation keeps you warm when temperatures dip
- Taffeta lining slides easily over layers
- Long fit adds three inches of length for added warmth and protection
- Adjustable hood helps keep your head cozy
- Snap cuffs keep wind and snow out
- Two hand warmer pockets provide a shelter for frozen fingers
Got a shot? Share it.
Talk shop with all the gear freaks out there: ask 'em questions, upload/browse photos, and give your 2¢.
Hi, I was wondering if this coat was warm? I am looking for a
Hi, I was wondering if this coat was warm? I am looking for a very warm winter coat (from Maine) I normally wear a North Face.
April 9, 2013
The 40 grams of synthetic insulation should keep you warm on the warmer winter days and if you layer well it will be fine in most temps. Be a great jacket for walking around Portland!
By: Brandon Collett
April 11, 2013
- Pendleton laminated wool; [lining] taffeta
- 40g synthetic
- Fabric Waterproof Rating:
- Fabric Breathability Rating:
- highly breathable
- flattering, long torso
- [external] 2 handwarmer; [internal] 1 audio
- Recommended Use:
- casual, snowboarding
- Manufacturer Warranty:
- 1 year