2011 Model No Longer Available
Bonfire Arena Jacket - Women's - 2011 BCS
Bonfire made the Women's Arena Jacket with an urban style that smokes the park and pipe and that leaves the downtown fires burning until dawn.
- 15K-rated fabric and fully taped seams keep the wet out during winter storms
- Underarm zips dump excess heat whether you're shredding the slopes, the downtown rails, or the bar scene
- Fleece lining and light insulation add a bit of heat without overdoing it
- Wrist gaiters bridge the cuff-to-glove gap
Got a shot? Share it.
Talk shop with all the gear freaks out there: ask 'em questions, upload/browse photos, and give your 2¢.
how big does this run, I am 5'8 and 130 -so pretty lanky. I want something that fits but is long enough in the arms I am worried that the Large will be a bit huge on me. Any thoughts?
October 16, 2012
- [shell] Plaid Weave synthetic; [lining] fleece
- synthetic (60g)
- Fabric Waterproof Rating:
- 15,000 mm
- Fabric Breathability Rating:
- 10,000 mm
- yes, , removable faux fur trim
- underarm vents
- 2 hand, 1 chest, 1 cell phone, 1 pass
- fully taped
- Wrist Gaiters:
- yes, Ninja cuffs