Bonfire Arena Jacket - Women's
The Bonfire Women's Arena Jacket will keep you dry, warm and ready to ride that deep Wastach powder. Plus, the classic, urban styling packs enough big-city chic to keep you looking good when you come down from the mountain to check out the paparazzi-posing film-festival crowd.
- DryLevel 2 membrane seals out moisture while helping water vapor escape so you stay dry
- FPOA-free DWR treatment of herringbone fabric blocks snow and even light rain so you stay drier, and is nice to the environment, too
- Fully taped seams won't let moisture sneak in between the stitching
- All-over synthetic insulation keeps you warm while you wait out long, cold lift rides
- Plush fleece lining is insanely soft and warm to give you cuddly comfort all day long
- Class fit shows off your curves without being skin-tight
- Articulated elbows are preformed for riding
- Underarm vents dump excess heat so you don't sweat out when you're hiking out of bounds
- Adjustable, insulated hood warms your head when the temperature drops and the winds pick up
- Removable powder skirt stops fresh snow from heading up your back when you're floating through the deep stuff
- Cuff gloves uses integrated thumbholes to prevent snow from getting packed into your sleeve
- Snap-Tite jacket-to-pants interface links this jacket to your compatible Bonfire pants
- Soft neck warmer holds warmth around your head stem
- Mystic Warmer pockets at the wrists and neck give you places to stash activated heat packets for luxurious warmth
- Lots of pocket space including a clear media pocket and two pass pockets keep you organized
- Removable goggle bag cradles your eye covers
- Faux-fur lining around the hood keeps the wind off your face can can be removed if you feel like going fur-free
Got a shot? Share it.
Talk shop with all the gear freaks out there: ask 'em questions, upload/browse photos, and give your 2¢.
March 2, 2013
This is a great Jacket. It does run a little big. I wish they made an extra small. So if you are a little person this might not be what you want unless you like it roomy. It gets tons of compliments and has a lot of nice features. It is super warm and really keeps out the wind and snow. I love the fur for a snow bunny feel.
December 25, 2012
Love this jacket! I bought this jacket in blue. Great color, good insulation, great style. I have always worn Colombia but ever since I bought this jacket it seems like I can't take it off.
The soft fleece lining on this jacket is amazing! I tried the 686 jacket prior to this one and I am very impressed with it.
Research out-of-stock versions:
- [membrane/laminate] DryLevel2; [face fabric] herringbone, DWR coating (PFOA free); [lining] furry fleece
- 60g synthetic
- Fabric Waterproof Rating:
- 15,000 mm
- Fabric Breathability Rating:
- 10,000 g/mē
- yes, removable faux fur trim
- underarm zips
- Powder Skirt:
- yes, removable
- (external) 2 front zippered, 1 sleeve pass, (internal) 1 security, 1 powder skirt pass , media
- fully taped
- Wrist Gaiters:
- Recommended Use:
- Manufacturer Warranty:
- 1 year