2010 Model No Longer Available
Research other out-of-stock versions:
Bond Edison Pant - Men's - 2010 BCS
Edison might have invented the light-bulb and the internet, or something, but there was one thing he didnít see coming: the Edison Pant from Bond. Itís not even made of light-bulbs. However, this pant is loaded with high-tech features so you stay comfy and cozy while youíre slaying the park. Pros like Heikki Sorsa and TJ Schneider might not have invented anything life-changing, but they are definitely smart enough to shred in the Edison pant.
- Big-boy 14in inseam vents and stashed cargo pocket vents let you ditch excess heat so you donít get all funky down there
- Coconut grove wicking system uses natural coconut fibers to pull moisture away from the skin
- The use of recycled PET in the fabric reduces the impact on the environment and helps keep plastic bottles from filling up landfills and the back seat of your car
- No-scuff pant jack-up system holds your hem out of the way so it doesnít get jacked up when you are in your sneaks, and so you wonít soak up whatever the hell is on the bathroom floor in the lodge
- Damp-ass eliminator gives extra protection from moisture on your butt so you donít get wet-bum on the lift or when youíre waiting for your buddies to freaking catch up
Got a shot? Share it.
Talk shop with all the gear freaks out there: ask 'em questions, upload/browse photos, and give your 2¢.
What type of fit are these pants? Baggy? Standard? Are they insulated? Im 5'8 210lb 36waist what size do u reccomend?
January 11, 2013
Hey colt. Im 5' 10" and 185 and the pants fit, but the buttons would pop every time I sat down (nothing a belt couldn't fix). The pants are slightly tighter than my grenade pair, but not skinny jean tight. I would recommend you get a size XL.
By: John Holt
January 14, 2013
These will have your classic "snowboard" fit. Not overly baggy but definitely not fitted.
I would go Large if I were you.
By: Josh Chapman
January 11, 2013
- [shell] recycled coated PET and virgin polyester; [lining] virgin polyester with coconut grove wicking system
- Fabric Waterproof Rating:
- 10,000 mm
- Fabric Breathability Rating:
- 10,000 g/m≤
- inseam vents
- critical seams taped
- belt loops
- 2 front, 2 back, 2 thigh
- Recommended Use: