Black Diamond Verdict Ski
Keeping the same quiver-of-one dimensions as last season, the 2011/12 Black Diamond Verdict Ski rocks a redesigned core that features an all-new sandwich construction and top and bottom metal-sheet reinforcements. Not only is it still the ultimate go-anywhere, slay-anything plank that can handle everything from steep, icy chutes to epic tours, it also boasts improved stability, dampening, and durability for those days when you'd rather charge through the crud than steer around it.
- Semi-rockered tip, mid-fat underfoot, and a traditional tail deliver a supremely stable ride that lets you float in the pow and charge through crud
- 3D Metal sandwich construction combines a tapered ABS sidewall with two Titanal metal sheets for improved durability and greater dampening at high speeds
- Paulownia wood core maintains strength and pop while helping to keep overall weight to a minimum
- Formula One tech features three internal ribs for performance on hard snow and improved turn initiation
Got a shot? Share it.
Talk shop with all the gear freaks out there: ask 'em questions, upload/browse photos, and give your 2¢.
- 170 cm, 180 cm, 190 cm
- [ 170cm ] 132 / 102 / 120 mm; [ 180cm ] 134 / 102 / 121 mm; [ 190cm ] 136 / 102 / 123 mm
- Turn Radius:
- [ 170cm ] 22 m; [ 180cm ] 23 m; [ 180cm ] 24 m
- rockered tip
- Binding Included:
- Claimed Weight:
- [ 170cm ] 9 lb 1 oz; [ 180cm ] 9 lb 8 oz; [ 190cm ] 10 lb 2 oz
- Recommended Use:
- alpine touring, telemark, all-mountain freestyle
- Manufacturer Warranty:
- 1 year