2010 Model No Longer Available
Black Diamond Slant Alpine Touring Boot - Men's - 2010 BCS
Save your paycheck for that trip to Chamonix and click in with the Black Diamond Men’s Slant Alpine Touring Boot. This classic touring boot gives you the perfect balance of performance on the uphill and downhill without eating up your grocery money. The Slant shares the same high-tech features as the rest of Black Diamond Efficient boot line with a more affordable urethane shell.
- Pivoting Cuff Technology transmits power in ski mode and offers unparalleled 40-degree range of motion in walk mode for a natural touring stride
- Y-strap over forefoot provides four-buckle performance for three-buckle weight
- Alpine overlap construction makes for a progressive, controlled flex on the down
- Lightweight thermoformable liner features one-pull lacing closure for a secure fit
- Rockered rubber outsole provides optimal traction in cold, snowy conditions
Got a shot? Share it.
Talk shop with all the gear freaks out there: ask 'em questions, upload/browse photos, and give your 2¢.
will this boot take an ice climbing crampon? i want a boot i can use both with my G-3 tele bindings and an ice climbing crampon
By: rob dodge
January 27, 2013