Black Diamond Renegade Glove
Equipped with a waterproof breathable Gore-Tex XCR membrane, the Black Diamond Renegade Glove enables you to slash pow turns, withstand snowy winds, and dig your truck out from under a pile of fresh snow in comfort.
- Waterproof breathable Gore-Tex XCR membrane offers exceptional protection against wind, freezing rain, and snow
- Goat leather palm and fingers, and four-way stretchy fabric provide dexterity so you're able to grip your poles, make snowballs, and grab hold of the T-bar
- Fleece insulation offers mid-weight warmth on chilly lift or snowmobile rides
- Abrasion-resistant shell fabric for durability and longevity
- Ideal for temperatures between -7°-2°C / 20°-35°F
Got a shot? Share it.
Talk shop with all the gear freaks out there: ask 'em questions, upload/browse photos, and give your 2¢.
Work-horse of a glove
April 30, 2012
The Black Diamond Renegade glove may not be the warmest glove or the cheapest glove, but they happen to be the most dependable work-horse of a glove. I've used these gloves more than any glove I own and have seen a lot of abuse from skiing. Their construction is top notch and they continue to be extremely waterproof. The only downside is that they aren't very warm in the middle of winter but for most of the time here in the PNW they are exactly what you need; a mid-weight waterproof glove. When these gloves have seen to many ski days, I will buy the exact same glove.