Black Diamond Mad Max Glove - Men's
When the post-apocalyptic nuclear winter descends on the earth, pack up your backcountry gear and head into the mountains with the Black Diamond Mad Max Gloves for some face shots. A Gore-Tex XCR insert supplies wind- and waterproof protection from the snowy elements while you haul arse down open pow fields, steep chutes, and wind-buffed terrain. And Black Diamond made sure to incorporate molded knuckle pads to knock out pesky snow zombies or low-hanging tree branches.
- Waterproof breathable Gore-Tex XCR insert fends off sideways-blowing snow, sleet, and powdery flakes
- Durable goat leather shell has molded EVA padding inserts on the knuckles to protect you from pesky foliage and other obstacles
- PrimaLoft One creates stellar warmth without weight, offers solid water resistance, dries quickly, and is breathable, compressible, and wind resistant
- Wool and fleece internal wicks sweat and adds a touch of warmth
- Under-the-cuff and hook-and-loop closure give the Mad Max a sleek, low profile
- Temperature Range: -20/10°F (-29/-12°C)
Got a shot? Share it.
Talk shop with all the gear freaks out there: ask 'em questions, upload/browse photos, and give your 2¢.
Research out-of-stock versions:
- [body] goat leather; [knuckle padding] molded EVA; [lining] boiled wool
- [back of hand] 142g PrimaLoft One; [palm] 100g fleece
- Removable Liner:
- Gore-Tex XCR insert
- hook-and-loop cuff
- Nose Wipe:
- (single) 9.9 oz
- Recommended Use:
- freeride skiing, front-side slaying
- Manufacturer Warranty:
- 1 year