2010 Model No Longer Available
Black Diamond Infinity 60 Backpack - 3660-3845cu in - 2010 BCS
Hut-hopping backpackers and dedicated backcountry athletes alike will find the lightweight Black Diamond Infinity 60 Backpack a worthy addition to their ergonomic, top-loading arsenal of packs. A mesh-lined back panel keeps you cool while a versatile support system including self-balancing shoulder straps and an active hip-belt keeps you comfortable. Black Diamond streamlined the rugged exterior of this pack to minimize annoying clutter so you can easily pound the trail without sacrificing anything essential.
- OpenAir mesh back panel allows cool air to flow in between your back and the pack and vents away hot, sweaty vapors
- Interchangeable ergoACTIV hip-belt is mesh-lined for comfort and attaches to pack by a ball joint to tilt, lean, and rotate with your torso
- SwingArm shoulder straps thread through the base of the pack and connect together by a cable that continuously balances strap length as you hike
- Aluminum V-Motion frame is customizable to match the contour of your back
- Front compression pocket serves both as storage and as added compression when pack volume is low
Got a shot? Share it.
Talk shop with all the gear freaks out there: ask 'em questions, upload/browse photos, and give your 2¢.
February 18, 2013
Infinity 60 by Black Diamond is my best friend! Even with 40lbs+ on my back, I can still pull off some wicked dance moves while on the trail, thanks to the swivel hip belt! This pack has been on many multi day/week hikes around the world and even after 2 years of constant use, it does the trick. The pack is so versatile. I can use it for a month long trip to South America in August and a day trip in January in the Adirondacks. Gotta love that!
One thing I have yet to figure out is how to use the straps with the loops on the bottom of the pack. Even without them, there is place on the sides of the pack for strapping on extras.
If it isn't already obvious from the rave reviews - This is a great pack! Well priced, durable, and versatile! Perfectly suited for the jack of all trades kind of adventurer!
- Nylon Ripstop (210D)
- Hydration Compatible:
- Reservoir Included:
- Rain Cover:
- Detachable Daypack:
- Detachable Lid:
- 1 front, 2 side, 1
- Ice Axe Loops:
- Gear Loops:
- Trekking Pole Loops:
- yes, retractable
- (M) 3.8 lb, (L) 3.9 lb
- 60 L
- Recommended Use:
- backpacking, hiking
- Manufacturer Warranty:
- 1 year