Black Diamond Enforcer Glove
Black Diamond designed the Enforcer Glove with a Gore-Tex XCR membrane and padded knuckles for ice climbers, alpinists, and mountaineers who want bomber protection, excellent durability, and waterproof performance.
- Gore-Tex XCR waterproof breathable is guaranteed to keep you dry in brutal storms while allowing evaporating sweat to pass through when you work up a sweat
- Removable liner with PrimaLoft One insulation on the back of the hand helps shelter your paw from the cold without restricting mobility or dexterity
- Compression-molded EVA padding along the knuckles protects your digits when you accidentally punch the ice or break off a dinner plate
- Pre-curved, articulated grip is designed to provide a sure hold on your ice tool
Got a shot? Share it.
Talk shop with all the gear freaks out there: ask 'em questions, upload/browse photos, and give your 2¢.
Favorite All-around glove
October 10, 2011
I really like this glove for all-around use and especially on the colder days. I typically climb with too pair of gloves; one for the actually climbing and then sitting at a belay point. This glove works really well for climbing despite its "bulk" compared to a lot of gloves; I didn't get as much movement as I thought I'd get.
The glove is pretty dexterious and the padding is sufficient for the average waterfall. I love that it's gore-tex for those running or wet waterfalls. And the removable liners is a great newer feature for this glove.
I've also spent a good amount of time skiing in this glove.
Research out-of-stock versions:
- [ outer glove ] [shell] nylon; [palm] goat leather; [knuckles] EVA foam; [ liner glove ] [shell] synthetic
- [ liner glove ] [back of hand] PrimaLoft One (133g)
- Removable Liner:
- Gore-Tex XCR membrane
- Goggle Wipe:
- Nose Wipe:
- Hand-warmer Pocket:
- Recommended Use:
- ice climbing, technical mountaineering
- Manufacturer Warranty:
- 1 year