Billabong Transverse Board Short - Men's
If you're not using the Billabong Transverse Board Short, you might as well be wearing board shorts fashioned out of an old shower curtain that are secured with burlap twine. This goes from bad to worse if you're using a transparent show curtain.
- Assembled with care using Recycler Zero Gravity material from plastic bottles and added stretch for in-water comfort
- H2 Repel technology sheds away water as soon as you stand up so you're not soggy when you hit the taco stand
- 13% stretch material stays mobile in the water for chafe-free fun
- Regular fit is loose throughout with a 19in outseam
- Flexi Fly keeps your boys from getting in a pinch as you paddle out
- Sublimated graphic saves weight when compared to screen-printed graphics
Talk shop with all the gear freaks out there: ask 'em questions, upload/browse photos, and give your 2¢.
April 8, 2013
For those who still prefer the 22" length, these are top shelf. Stretch panels on side to enhance the quad stretch in the body and an unbelievable fit. Currently World Champion Joel Parkinson's signature model and go-to style