2011 Model No Longer Available
Research other out-of-stock versions:
Billabong Scotty Lago Pant - Men's - 2011 BCS
As part of Billabong's signature series line the Men's Scotty Lago Pant rocks a tailored fit, light insulation, and waterproof fabric with fully taped seams. Lago leads a demanding schedule of shredding and the Scotty pants are designed with the features to keep up. From tram laps to a cheese wedge booter outside the gate, these adjustable pants protect you from the elements in all but the most adverse, hammer-down weather.
- Inseam vents cool you down during hot backcountry hikes
- Exterior waist tab adjustments make on-the-fly fit adjustments easy with gloves on
- Water-resistant face fabric treatment shrugs off light precipitation
- Double-layer cuff-guard and butt patch means your pants won't look shredded after a couple of weeks of walking through parking lots to the lift
Got a shot? Share it.
Talk shop with all the gear freaks out there: ask 'em questions, upload/browse photos, and give your 2¢.
February 20, 2012
These pants are great, I was snowboarding in some pretty wet conditions and they didn't get wet at all. I started to get kind of hot but when I opened the inner thy vents they really cooled me down. If you're looking for some quality pants without spending too much dough, these pants will do the job and more.
I have about a 33 waist and and inseam of like a 34. Large or extra large?
By: kyle schmidt
February 19, 2012
December 20, 2011
Pants are awesome. Look great (just as the grey pictured ones on this site, not like the dark charcoal looking ones on the Billabong site.) Very warm. Fit tight around the waist kind of. I am a 36 waist and the Large fit snug on me. LOTS of pockets, all snap or zip closed in some sort of water resistant way.
- (black) [shell] crosshatch oxford, (camo) [shell] twill
- Fabric Waterproof Rating:
- 10,000 mm
- Fabric Breathability Rating:
- 10,000 g/mē
- synthetic (60g)
- inner thigh vents
- fully taped
- belt loops
- 2 hand, 2 back, 2 cargo
- Recommended Use:
- peak to park style
- Manufacturer Warranty: