2012 Model No Longer Available
Billabong Liberty Jacket - Men's - 2012 BCS
When board shorts and a tank top have to wait 'til next spring, there's the warm and incredibly stylish Billabong Men's Liberty Jacket. Wool and polyester boost your casual look while the smooth and silky quilted lining and detachable hood elevate your comfort level.
- Wool and polyester blend offers the warmth and odor-fighting qualities of natural fiber with the hydrophobic, quick-drying properties of synthetic material
- Detachable hood lets you decide whether to rock the head-cover or not
- Quilted taffeta lining makes it easy to layer underneath the jacket
- Chest pocket features a flap-closure as well as a zippered side entry for your valuables
- Front flap-closure pockets feature side-entry slot pockets to warm your hands while you scope the sets before you slip into the rubber and brave chilly water
- Rib collar and hem provides a tight seal and stylish look
Got a shot? Share it.
Talk shop with all the gear freaks out there: ask 'em questions, upload/browse photos, and give your 2¢.
That's a hard answer to come up with without knowing where you reside but if you live in tepid cooler areas than this would probably work as a stand alone winter jackets. If you are in windy, cold areas where frostbit is a regular concern then you might need something a little warmer than this jacket or you would at least need to consider some good base-layers.
By: Casey "Wayne" Christoffersen
July 21, 2013