2009 Model No Longer Available
Billabong Kaitin Pant - Men's - 2009 BCS
Of course we canít offer the Wolfgang Nyvelt signature jacket (the Wolle) without giving you the option to pair it with the Billabong Menís Kaitin Pant. Not only does it match the jacket, but man does it have some killer techy shiz. Waterproof material protects your ass from the elements without bogging you down with heavy insulation. You can add a baselayer if the temps drop and you need to keep your cheeks warm.
- 100%-recycled polyester herringbone twill material offers sweet style and a break for Mother Earth
- Regular fit wonít constrict you like a boa, nor does it make you look like a clown
- Integrated boxer gaiter keeps your crack dry when you rock this pant low or cartwheel out of a bomb hole
- Exterior hem zipper keeps the wide-leg look around your boot
- Inseam zips let cool air in and funky air out
- Articulated knees enhance your range-of-motion at the knees
- Tool pocket holds essential items for keeping your gear and head screwed on right
Got a shot? Share it.
Talk shop with all the gear freaks out there: ask 'em questions, upload/browse photos, and give your 2¢.
- [Shell] 100%-recycled polyester herringbone, nylon twill; [Lining] printed brushed tricot
- Waterproof Rating:
- 10K with DWR
- Breathable Rating:
- Side Zips:
- Inseam vents
- 2 Front, 2 back, 2 cargo
- Seam Taped:
- Yes, critically
- Belt loops, adjustable tabs
- Recommended Use:
- Manufacturer Warranty: