Billabong Block Down Jacket - Men's
When nature is sending you her worst, fight back with the Billabong Block Down Jacket. Wear it under your shell, and the 750-fill down will keeps you warm on the coldest days of the year so you can keep hunting for turns when everyone else is back at the lodge. Wear it alone, and you can enjoy the light, airy warmth anytime.
- 10K-rated ripstop fabric is tear-resistant and windproof
- 750-fill down insulation keeps you warm on the coldest days
- Rider fit is extra-long for additional coverage
- Mesh-lined underarm vents dump heat when it heats up
- Adjustable hood for maximum head coverage
- Powder skirt keeps snow from going up your back
- Hook-and-loop closure cuffs and Lycra wrist gaiters help keep snow out
- Snap jacket-to-pant interface keeps snow from filling up your jacket
- Two hand pockets, one chest pocket, and an internal media pocket hold your goods, and a sleeve pass pocket allows for quick access
Got a shot? Share it.
Talk shop with all the gear freaks out there: ask 'em questions, upload/browse photos, and give your 2¢.
Hi! Interested in size L. What is the length of the back?
July 27, 2013
November 19, 2012
ripping 18" of fresh above treeline, wind blowing, chair stopping every 2 poles.........epic conditions if your wearing this bass ass down jacket. All you need is your fav tee under this baby. Has all the features you can ever use, plus it's 10K/10K w/b....love it
- [shell] coated ripstop
- 750-fill down
- Fabric Waterproof Rating:
- 10,000 mm
- Fabric Breathability Rating:
- 10,000 g/mē
- yes, adjustable
- Powder Skirt:
- (external) 1 chest, 2 front hand, (internal) media, goggle, key
- Wrist Gaiters:
- yes, stretch lycra
- Recommended Use:
- snowboarding, staying super toasty
- Manufacturer Warranty: