2009 Model No Longer Available
Best Kiteboarding Waroo Kite - 2009 BCS
Best Kiteboarding redesigned the new Waroo Kite to be even more versatile and perform better than its extremely popular, best-selling inflatable predecessor. The 2010 version now features the Delta wingtip design, Twister Tech, Flat Pack LE barrel seams, ABC Auto-tune, and canopy framing technology.
- Delta wingtips (new for 2010) provide high level of performance with easy control; very versatile design for many styles and abilities (from advanced to newbies)
- VP3 bridle system uses a dual pulley set-up to quicken depower as well as wingtip bridle lines to enhance control of the kite during power-up and depower
- ABC Auto Tune uses new line attachment points to let you dial-in the ideal setting according to riding style and conditions to get the most control and stability
- Twister Tech equipped leading edge delivers faster turn initiation and holds tighter turns thanks to more kite canopy surface
- Canopy Framing Technology (CFT) uses stronger cloth reinforcement where the struts and canopy meet to add strength but not weight
- Laser-cut 3D KEVLARŪ airframe on all leading edge strut joints and reinforced KEVLAR tape on joints over entire frame for maximum strength and durability
- Flat Pack LE barrel seam construction uses overlap-free construction between the fabric segments to create stronger, stiffer seams and higher load capacity canopy for more durability and responsiveness
- Surf Tough build quality means you get a durable kite for use on land and in the water
Got a shot? Share it.
Talk shop with all the gear freaks out there: ask 'em questions, upload/browse photos, and give your 2¢.
Nope, just the kite, bag, and pump. Lines/bar are sold separately.
By: Jeff Guest
May 17, 2011