2010 Model No Longer Available
Research other out-of-stock versions:
Berghaus Temperance Jacket - Men's - 2010 BCS
As tough as it is light, the Berghaus Temperance Jacket uses 3-layer Gore-Tex Pro Shell to shrug off brutal weather during your mountaineering quests. This four-season jacket is chalked full of technical features like underarm venting to cool you down and a hood that fits over your climbing helmet. Dive into the harshest conditions with this closely-cut jacket designed for hanging in a harness or trekking into high terrain.
- Backcountry.com is the exclusive US retailer for Berghaus products
Got a shot? Share it.
Talk shop with all the gear freaks out there: ask 'em questions, upload/browse photos, and give your 2¢.
- [shell] Gore-Tex Pro Shell 3L nylon
- Fabric Waterproof Rating:
- guaranteed waterproof
- Fabric Breathability Rating:
- guaranteed breathable
- underarm zips
- Powder Skirt:
- 2 front front, 1 internal mesh
- Wrist Gaiters:
- yes, fulltime
- Recommended Use:
- alpine mountaineering, climbing, hiking
- Manufacturer Warranty:
- 30 day limited