2011 Model No Longer Available
Berghaus Mera Peak Jacket - Men's - 2011 BCS
Berghaus customers hail the return of a classic with the redesigned Mera Peak Jacket, a true 4-season outdoor foul-weather shell with traditional good looks, no-nonsense function and signature Berghaus quality.
- Gore-Tex Performance Shell 2L fabric provides dependable weatherproofing and breathability
- Updated snap-away rollback Raptor hood design
- Updated water-resistant YKK zips
- Backcountry.com is the exclusive US retailer for Berghaus products
Got a shot? Share it.
Talk shop with all the gear freaks out there: ask 'em questions, upload/browse photos, and give your 2¢.
Is sizing of this jacket toward the small side similar to other European brands such as Mammut and Haglofs?
November 27, 2010
- [Shell] Gore-Tex Performance Shell 2L nylon; [Lining] mesh and taffeta
- Waterproof Rating:
- Breathable Rating:
- Regular, hip length
- Core Venting:
- Underarm zip vents
- 4 Front, 1 internal
- Seam Taped:
- Yes, fully
- [Size M] 1lb 10oz (730g)
- Recommended Use:
- Hiking, backpacking, mountaineering, all-purpose outdoor
- Manufacturer Warranty:
- 1 Year