B by Burton Lizzy Pant - Women's
Bring a pantload of attitude to the mountain when you wear the B by Burton Women's Lizzy Pant. Crafted with plenty of comfy stretch and designed to fit like your favorite skinny jeans, this unique pant is worn by Burton pro Linn Haug, proving that you don't have to wear baggies to be taken seriously on the slopes.
- DryRide Durashell two-layer construction keeps you dry and comfortable all day
- Fully taped seams keep out the wet stuff
- Stretch taffeta lining (solids only) enhances your fit
- Slim fit looks fab without being restrictive thanks to stretch fabrication
- Inner thigh vents let you dump heat on sunny spring days
- Ghetto slits on the cuffs add style while Leg Lifts protect them from muddy parking lots
Got a shot? Share it.
Talk shop with all the gear freaks out there: ask 'em questions, upload/browse photos, and give your 2¢.
Research out-of-stock versions:
- [membrane/laminate] DryRide Durashell (2-layer); [face fabric] twill; [lining] taffeta
- Fabric Waterproof Rating:
- 15,000 mm
- Fabric Breathability Rating:
- 10,000 g/m²
- inner thigh
- Side Zips:
- yes, lower leg
- fully taped
- 2 hand, 2 back
- Recommended Use:
- Manufacturer Warranty: