B by Burton Gemma Pant - Women's
In every successful enterprise, there are always conscientious elements working hard behind the scenes while the more high-profile ones claim all the glory; the B by Burton Women's Gemma Pant is no exception. The DryRide Durashell fabric takes care of the grunt work of keeping you dry and protected on the slopes, while the flattering fit and stylish edgy details like oversized ghetto slits and exposed zippers get all the attention. Isn't that just like them?
- DryRide Durashell two-layer construction keeps you dry and comfortable all day
- Fully taped seams keep out the wet stuff
- Soft satin lining provides luxurious comfort and a touch of warmth
- Slim fit goes from mountain to bar without missing a beat
- Inner thigh vents let you dump heat on sunny spring days
- Jacket-to-pants connection points hook up to properly-equipped powder skirts to create a snow-proof barrier
- Elastic gaiters keep the snow out of your boots
- Ghetto slits on the cuffs add style while Leg Lifts protect them from muddy parking lots
Got a shot? Share it.
Talk shop with all the gear freaks out there: ask 'em questions, upload/browse photos, and give your 2¢.
Research out-of-stock versions:
- [membrane/laminate] DryRide Durashell (2-layer); [face fabric] nylon twill; [lining] satin
- Fabric Waterproof Rating:
- 10,000 mm
- Fabric Breathability Rating:
- 10,000 g/mē
- inner thigh
- Side Zips:
- fully taped
- 2 hand, 2 thigh, 2 back
- Recommended Use:
- Manufacturer Warranty: