B by Burton Cora Pullover Jacket - Women's
What is it about anoraks? It could just be the word, 'anorak,' but if the B by Burton Cora Pullover Jacket is any indication, they're just more comfy, somehow. It's kind of like wearing a sweatshirt on the hill; only one offers serious protection thanks to its DryRide Durashell 2L fabric, and you don't have to compromise one iota on all the features you usually look for in those ... well ... less-comfortable full-zip jackets.
- DryRide Durashell offers 10K-rated waterproof protection and 10K-rated breathability to keep you dry and comfortable in stormy conditions
- Fully taped seams block moisture trying to sneak in along the stitching
- Satin lining feels oooh-la-la
- Boyfriend fit is relaxed with longer body and sleeves
- Pit Zips allow cooling air to circulate when you're threatening to overheat
- Contour hood is fully adjustable
- Powder skirt includes snaps for interface with your pants and can be removed
- Removable Lycra Hand Panties extend coverage past your cuffs
- Handy pocket assortment includes dedicated storage for your media, goggles, pass, and ATM card
- Lifetime warranty, it's that good
Got a shot? Share it.
Talk shop with all the gear freaks out there: ask 'em questions, upload/browse photos, and give your 2¢.
March 19, 2013
I love pullover jackets! Amazing for snowboarding, relaxed fit is nice so you can actually move in it. It's a shell so can be worn all season with baselayers on colder days, all the way through spring riding! Side zip makes it easy to get in and out of.
March 5, 2013
When it arrived in the mail and I pulled it out, I was a little upset because of how thin it was. But after trying it out in the cold weather, I loved it. It's comfortable enough to wear with or without a sweater underneath, and it looks great on.
Research out-of-stock versions:
- [membrane/laminate] DryRide Durashell (2-layer); [face fabric] peached face; [lining] satin
- Fabric Waterproof Rating:
- 10,000 mm
- Fabric Breathability Rating:
- 10,000 g/mē
- underarm zips
- Powder Skirt:
- 2 hand, 1 media, 1 pass
- fully taped
- Wrist Gaiters:
- Recommended Use:
- snowboarding, streetwear
- Manufacturer Warranty: