2010 Model No Longer Available
Axiom Odyssee Full Suspension Rear Rack - 2010 BCS
Bolt the Axiom Odyssee Full Suspension Rack to the backside of your full-sus rig and go get yourself lost. The Odyssee’s 110 pound capacity ensures that you’ll be able to carry more than enough food –and navigation gear –to have a great story when you get home.
- Compatible with all common wheel sizes, and doesn’t require rack braze-ons
- 6061 Aluminum is lightweight and durable for seasons of gnarly off-road adventures
- Designed to work with Horst-Link, URT, and other 4-bar suspension designs
Talk shop with all the gear freaks out there: ask 'em questions, upload/browse photos, and give your 2¢.
From what I am seeing it looks like this rack might have clearance issues with disc brakes. Can someone shed light on this issue please?
August 17, 2011
April 26, 2011
I got this rack for my road bike because the braze-on eyelets are too close to the seat stays and standard racks with the straight tubes don't fit. This rack has a great number of options for securing a rack sturdily to a bike and has lasted a hundred miles without loosening up.
- 6061 Aluminum
- [Wheel sizes] 24in, 26in, 27in, 700c; [Suspension types] most 4-bar (Horst-link, URT) designs, except seatstay pivot designs
- 110lbs (50kg)
- Recommended Use:
- Off-road touring on full-suspension bikes
- Manufacturer Warranty: