2011 Model No Longer Available
Artec Snowboards Novus Snowboard - 2011 BCS
Call him old fashioned, but Johnny Miller likes to ride powder like they used to: fast and powerful, on a cambered board. That's why he rips on the Artec Novus Snowboard when he takes to the backcountry. HyperTec camber provides snap and response for powerful slashes and precise maneuvering, and it has a versatile flex in case you want to take some afternoon park laps after the pow is tracked out.
- HyperTec traditional camber provides maximum pop and power
- Directional twin shape has a slightly set back stance for added float in powder
- FiberTec glass laminate is lightweight with a consistent, forgiving flex
- IsoTec core features tip-to-tail aspen for a strong and snappy ride
- DeltaTec extruded base retains wax well and is easily repaired
Got a shot? Share it.
Talk shop with all the gear freaks out there: ask 'em questions, upload/browse photos, and give your 2¢.
- 146 cm, 150 cm, 154 cm, 158 cm
- directional twin
- HyperTec (regular)
- Effective Edge:
- [146cm] 1077 mm; [150cm] 1110 mm; [154cm] 1143 mm; [158cm] 1175 mm
- Waist Width:
- [146cm] 242 mm; [150cm] 244 mm; [154cm] 245 mm; [158cm] 250 mm
- Sidecut Radius:
- [146cm] 6.6 m; [150cm] 7 m; [154cm] 7.4 m; [158cm] 7.9 m
- Stance Setback:
- [146cm] 0.6 in; [150, 154, 158cm] 0.8 in
- IsoTec (aspen)
- DeltaTec (extruded)
- Recommended Use: