2011 Model No Longer Available
Research other out-of-stock versions:
Artec Snowboards Nima Jalali Pro Model Snowboard - 2011 BCS
Nima Jalali changed snowboarding years ago with his tight pants and skateboard-influenced style of riding, and he's still shredding hard these days on the Artec Nima Jalali Pro Model Snowboard. It has a flat profile that's playful for getting wild on jibs, but still stable enough to handle Nima's signature bomb drops. The flex is on the softer side for tweaked presses and grabs, but it also holds its own when you feel like sending big booters.
- FlaTec profile has a flat base for a forgiving, playful ride that still retains pop and stability
- True twin shape allows for easier switch tricks
- NorTec fiberglass laminate is strong to allow for a lighter, thinner core, reducing overall weight and providing a responsive ride
- IsoTec core features tip-to-tail aspen for a strong and snappy ride
- BetaTec extruded base absorbs wax well and is easy to repair
Got a shot? Share it.
Talk shop with all the gear freaks out there: ask 'em questions, upload/browse photos, and give your 2¢.
- 148 cm, 152 cm, 154 cm, 156 cm, 159 cm
- FlaTec (flat)
- Effective Edge:
- [148cm] 1093 mm; [152cm] 1137 mm; [154cm] 1153 mm; [156cm] 1169 mm; [159cm] 1185 mm
- Waist Width:
- [148cm] 244 mm; [152cm] 247 mm; [154cm] 249 mm; [156cm] 251 mm; [159cm] 252 mm
- Sidecut Radius:
- [148cm] 6.6 m; [152cm] 7.2 m; [154cm] 7.4 m; [156cm] 7.6 m; [159cm] 7.8 m
- Stance Setback:
- IsoTec (aspen)
- BetaTec (extruded)
- Recommended Use:
- freestyle, jibbing