2011 Model No Longer Available
Artec Snowboards Cipher Snowboard - 2011 BCS
An Artec pro team favorite, the Cipher Snowboard performs whether you're getting tech like Kalle Ohlson, going huge like Pat Lynch, or just getting weird like Gus Engle. It has a responsive flex that provides pop off jumps and stability while ripping, but is still smooth enough to press on rails and butters, and HyperTec traditional camber kills it from the top of the mountain to the streets.
- HyperTec traditional camber provides maximum pop and power
- True twin shape allows for easier switch tricks
- NorTec fiberglass laminate is strong to allow for a lighter, thinner core, reducing overall weight and providing a responsive ride
- SuproTec core features a blend of aspen and poplar for a lively, consistent flex
- AlphaTec extruded base absorbs wax well and is easy to repair
Got a shot? Share it.
Talk shop with all the gear freaks out there: ask 'em questions, upload/browse photos, and give your 2¢.
- 155 cm, 157 cm, 159 cm
- HyperTec (regular)
- Effective Edge:
- [155cm] 1153 mm; [157cm] 1169 mm; [159cm] 1186 mm
- Waist Width:
- [155cm] 249 mm; [157cm] 251 mm; [159cm] 269 mm
- Sidecut Radius:
- [155cm] 7.4 m; [157cm] 7.67 m; [159cm] 7.8 m
- Stance Setback:
- [155, 157cm] 0.6 in; [159cm] 1 in
- SuproTec (poplar, aspen)
- AlphaTec (extruded)
- Recommended Use:
- freestyle, jumping, all-mountain