2011 Model No Longer Available
Research other out-of-stock versions:
Artec Snowboards Alt Rocker Snowboard - 2011 BCS
Don't get pigeonholed as a "park" rider or a "backcountry" dude. Instead, get a little bit of everything like Artec pro Johnny Miller on the Alt Rocker Snowboard. It has a medium flex that's stable on steeps, but still flexible enough to tweak presses on rails, and the mellow Altec rocker provides float in powder, but isn't so rockered that you'll be washing out all over the place on jumps.
- Altec rocker features mellow rise at the tip and tail for a playful, forgiving ride
- True twin shape for dialing in switch tricks
- FiberTec glass laminate is lightweight and offers a versatile, forgiving flex
- IsoTec tip-to-tail aspen core is strong and retains pop
- DeltaTec base is fast and durable
Got a shot? Share it.
Talk shop with all the gear freaks out there: ask 'em questions, upload/browse photos, and give your 2¢.
My son got one for Christmas. We really want to know what kind of Camera/model is on the graphics. he loves Filming as much as Skiing.
By: Tim Dougherty
December 25, 2012
- 146 cm, 152 cm, 156 cm, 158 cm, 162 cm
- true twin
- Altec Rocker
- Effective Edge:
- [146cm] 1077 mm; [152cm] 1110 mm; [156cm] 1144 mm; [158cm] 1175 mm; [162cm] 1211 mm
- Waist Width:
- [146cm] 244 mm; [152cm] 246 mm; [156cm] 247 mm; [158cm] 252 mm; [162cm] 254 mm
- Sidecut Radius:
- [146cm] 6.6 m; [152cm] 7 m; [156cm] 7.4 m; [158cm] 7.9 m; [162cm] 8.3 m
- Stance Width:
- [146cm] 23.6 in; [152cm] 24.4 in; [156cm] 25.2 in; [158cm] 25.6 in; [162cm] 26 in
- Stance Setback:
- 0.4 in
- IsoTech (wood)
- Recommended Use:
- freestyle, all-mountain