2010 Model No Longer Available
Research other out-of-stock versions:
Armada Riot Glove - 2010 BCS
If your fingers feel like frozen stubs, how can you possibly focus on stomping a big air, ripping a solid line, or throwing a backflip? Equip your paws with the Armada Riot Glove and bask in the comfort of having toasty and dry hands, thanks to its Thinsulate insulation and Hipora insert.
- A breathable waterproof Hipora insert ensures your fingers stay dry and comfortable all day
- Thinsulate insulation warms your paws so you’re not racing to the warming hut after each run
- Leather fabric provides a durable shell for your hands
- Lazy Fingers technology provide the Riot with a natural fit for comfort
- Microfleece liners wick moisture away so you’re not chilling with clammy palms riding up the lift
- Padded knuckles and hand-backs help protect your hands when dodging low-hanging tree branches
Got a shot? Share it.
Talk shop with all the gear freaks out there: ask 'em questions, upload/browse photos, and give your 2¢.
premium leather gloves
September 29, 2011
solid leather glove, fits nice. contoured nicely, very ergonomic and warm but not too warm. Hit it with some nikwax for leather and you are set.
December 8, 2010
I've had these gloves in black for two long seasons and I'm actually surprised how well these have held up and worked in all conditions. I've used them in quite a few wet Sierra storms and I always stay dry and comfortable.
January 23, 2011
Stiching in one of the palms ripped open after only a
4days riding. Poor quality workmanship.