2011 Model No Longer Available
Arc'teryx Phase SV Comp Top - Women's - 2011 BCS
When engine-block-freezing temperatures come to the valley, you know you'll need to wear the heavyweight Arc'teryx Women's Phase SV Comp Top as a baselayer to fend off freezing once you get into the mountains. Its thick Phasic SV fabric locks in your body heat where it counts, while the stretchy, breathable Phasic AR fabric moves excess heat and moisture out to keep your interior atmosphere comfortable and less susceptible to chills.
- With a next-to-skin fit, this baselayer top dries quickly, breathes, wicks your sweat, and minimizes odor for exceptional cold weather performance
- Flatlock seams let you move freely without chafing your dry skin
- Gusseted underarms and an anatomical shape allow great mobility if you decide to go alpine climbing or mountaineering
- Roll-over cuffs cover hands during glove-free breaks on the climb
- A drop-tail hem provides security against drafts when you charge up switchbacks
Got a shot? Share it.
Talk shop with all the gear freaks out there: ask 'em questions, upload/browse photos, and give your 2¢.
November 18, 2012
I hike all winter long and this is the BEST shirt ever. It does everything it claims it does, I can hike and sweat all day long and when I get to the summit it dries in a flash. It keeps me warm when its cold and cool when I'm hot. I liked it so much I bought a second one. It is the QUICKEST drying shirt I have ever owned. I literally can't say enough good things about this shirt. I would give it six stars; it's amazing.
- (front, neck, shoulders, top of arms) Phasic SV (89% polyester, 11% polypropylene), (back, underarms) Phasic AR (81% polyester, 19% polypropylene)
- Insulation Weight:
- UPF Rating:
- Recommended Use:
- Manufacturer Warranty: