2010 Model No Longer Available
Arc'teryx Fly 13 Daypack - 793cu in - 2010 BCS
If you embark on urban adventures every morning, the Arc’teryx Fly 13 Daypack will prepare you for treks through the concrete jungle. Whether on a bike, a bus, or just the sidewalk, you’ll dig the Fly’s 793cu inches of space and padded, contoured shoulder straps. Pack your lunch, laptop, and change of clothes for a trip to the gym on the way home.
- Fits a 13-inch laptop so you can bring work home when you’re a little behind
- HydroPort includes a bladder sleeve, hose clip, and bladder clip so you can drink on the long bike ride home without leaking onto your computer
- Composite HDPE framesheet with breathable Spacermesh-lined back panel and shoulder straps support the fully loaded pack without the sweat or sore spots you get from other backpacks
- Sternum strap and one-inch webbing waist-belt hug you tight and won’t let go
- Abrasion- and tear-resistant fabrics are covered with polyurethane to help keep out the rain and snow as you hurry inside the office
Got a shot? Share it.
Talk shop with all the gear freaks out there: ask 'em questions, upload/browse photos, and give your 2¢.
March 14, 2011
First off this pack is military green. A bit off from the picture. Second, I was disappointed with the length of the straps. I have a small frame and I don't think I could use this pack over my ski jacket. For summer could be ok. The material is very good and seems like a sturdy pack. Very disappointed.
- Spacermesh, 420D HD plain weave (nylon) w/ PU coating, 420D HD basket weave (nylon) w/ PU coating, 200D polyester plain weave
- 793 cu in
- Back-Panel Access:
- no, top access
- 1 main, 1 front, 1 front security, 2 stretch mesh
- 1 lb 2 oz
- Recommended Use:
- work, school, commuting
- Manufacturer Warranty: