2009 Model No Longer Available
Arc'teryx Atom LT Jacket - Women's - 2009 BCS
The Arcíteryx Womenís Atom LT Jacket cranks up the thermostat when you need an insulating ski layer on an extra-chilly day. Arcíteryxís Coreloft puffy insulation fortifies the jacketís front, back, arms, and shoulders. And since youíll be working up a sweat on your high-altitude ski tour, Polartec Power Stretch panels on the jacketís sides and underarms provide excellent breathability and airflow at the sides. On days that are both frigid and snowy (you hardcore thing, you), layer a waterproof shell over this trim-fitted jacket to combine protection with insulation.
Got a shot? Share it.
Talk shop with all the gear freaks out there: ask 'em questions, upload/browse photos, and give your 2¢.
I have a North Face Redpoint jacket....I'm lookig for something warmer and I LOVE arc'teryx gear but I'm not familiar with Coreloft. Do you think this jacket would be warmer than my Redpoint?
December 2, 2010
- [body] Luminara (20D nylon ripstop), DWR coating; [underarm side panels] Polartec Power Stretch with HardFace Technology (88% polyester, 12% spandex)
- [arms, torso] 60g Coreloft
- Fabric Waterproof Rating:
- Center Back Length:
- 26.5 in
- [external] 2 zippered hand; [internal] 1 zippered chest
- [M] 10.3 oz
- Recommended Use:
- layering, ice climbing, skiing
- Manufacturer Warranty: