2009 Model No Longer Available
Anon Solace Goggle - 2009 BCS
Throw on the Anon Solace Goggle and head deep into the woods for some much-needed you-time smoking the trees and slaying the pow. Anon threw a panoramic lens on this goggle so you can spot the branches and rocks that threaten to kill your buzz, and the anti-fog technology keeps your riding chill and your vision clear.
- Air Mesh Ventilation System aids air flow when extra ventilation is needed
- Plush Fit Face Foam provides a close fit to keep out the elements without sacrificing comfort
- Shield Technology on the lens resists scratching without distorting vision
- Auto-Adjust Strap Hinge incorporates proper swing tolerances for a closer helmet-to-goggle fit
- Interchangeable Strap Tech lets you change straps between goggles to dial in the right look
- 100% UVA/UVB protection keeps your peepers from frying
Got a shot? Share it.
Talk shop with all the gear freaks out there: ask 'em questions, upload/browse photos, and give your 2¢.