2013 Model No Longer Available
Anon Solace Goggle - Women's - 2013 BCS
Why deal with oversized goggles that encompass your entire face when Anon designed the Solace Goggles just for ladies and small riders? Its slim frame profile gives you that just-right fit you've been longing for. Panoramic goggle lens allows you to spot branches and rocks that threaten to kill your buzz, while the anti-fog tech keeps your riding chill and your vision clear.
- Slim frame profile for small riders and ladies
- Slime frame profile for small riders and ladies
- Triple-layer face foam utilizes moisture-wicking fleece that produces a perfect goggle-to-face fit, seals out the elements, and provides hours of riding comfort
- Injected Spherical lens combines de-centered technology with a lens curvature that mimics the curvature of the human eye for superior optics
- Tru-V polycarbonate lens yields 100% UV protection and exceeds ANSI Z87.1 impact test standards
- Dual lens construction and anti-fog coating help keep condensation at bay when things heat up on the hill
- Helmet-compatible goggle with pivoting hinge creates a proper fit, eliminates gaper gap, and maximizes ventilation airflow for the goggle/helmet interface
Got a shot? Share it.
Talk shop with all the gear freaks out there: ask 'em questions, upload/browse photos, and give your 2¢.
Love these goggles
December 24, 2012
Easy to remove lenses.
The strap on the early versions would come apart easily, but they fixed it in subsequent years. I use a piece of black athletic tape on my older frames and it works great. It has stayed put for years.
The lenses are easy to remove/replace and the goggles really do fit my face.
I'm a dude. I'm not small. These fit me. I love them. I don't care if they're not for men.