2009 Model No Longer Available
Anon Figment Goggle - 09/10 - 2009 BCS
No, you’re not having another flashback, the Anon Figment Goggle is real as rain and kicking the shit out just about any terrain, in any condition. The large panoramic lens widens your field of vision so you can spot a snow bunny from just about anywhere, while the impact-resistance and anti-fog technology keeps you riding bright-eyed and bushy-tailed throughout the entire season.
- Air Mesh Ventilation System aids air flow when extra ventilation is needed
- Plush Fit Face Foam provides a close fit to keep out the elements without sacrificing comfort
- Shield Technology on the lens resists scratching without distorting vision
- Auto-Adjust Strap Hinge incorporates proper swing tolerances for a closer helmet-to-goggle fit
- Interchangeable Strap Tech lets you change straps between goggles to dial in the right look
- 100% UVA/UVB protection keeps your peepers from frying
Got a shot? Share it.
Talk shop with all the gear freaks out there: ask 'em questions, upload/browse photos, and give your 2¢.
January 1, 2011
I got these because the deal was too good to pass up and they matched my jacket really well. super glad i bought them cause they are really nice. could use a different lens shade though, they are a brownish tint and dont work well in low light days. would rather have an amber or clear, but on the sunny days they are just fine. bottom line, they look good and keep stuff out of your eyes. they do the job