Anon Figment Goggle
An old prophesy foretold of the Anon Figment Goggle and its stupendous style and clarity long before snowboarding even existed. While some scholars debate this, one thing that cannot be argued is the Figment's high-quality construction and low-profile aesthetics.
- Tru-V polycarbonate lens material blocks 100% of harmful UV rays and exceeds ANSI Z87.1 impact certifications
- Dual-lens construction eliminates condensation and keeps vision free with an anti-fog coating
- Full-perimeter channel venting provides full-length air flow to keep your view fog-free in all directions
- Dual-layer face foam keeps your face pressure-free and feelin' fine all the live-long day
- Auto-Adjust Strap Hinge adjusts easily without having to deal with excess slack
- Helmet-compatible design was engineered and tested to sit flush with all helmet types while not interrupting ventilation
Got a shot? Share it.
Talk shop with all the gear freaks out there: ask 'em questions, upload/browse photos, and give your 2¢.
October 27, 2012
Wore this goggle for two seasons and was a fan. The medium frame size is good for slightly smaller faces and looks great too. Easy for switching out lenses and the flat light lens worked great. Bottomline: Oldy but goody.