2011 Model No Longer Available
Angel Enchant Sunglasses- Women's - 2011 BCS
You're getting ready to go to the beach, and you better not forget to bring the Angel Women's Enchant Sunglasses. Last time you forgot them, you ended up with squinting eye-tan lines which made you look waaayyy older than you truly are. These shades with 100% UV protection stop you from torching your eyes and allow you to see clearly through the sun's glare. Plus we think you'll dig the lightweight, durable frame and fresh look.
Got a shot? Share it.
Talk shop with all the gear freaks out there: ask 'em questions, upload/browse photos, and give your 2¢.
April 18, 2012
Okay I bought these on a whim as they were on super sale and I wanted something different then my Oakley Aviators to mix it up.
1. They are polarized - or at least someone with very sensitive sinuses can stare right at the sun in them with absolutely no squint. The lenses rock.
2. They are a little big on me (I have a TINY face) but not so much that it will keep me from wearing them. I hate little teeny glasses these are a much better option for me in terms of sporty glasses.
3. They are fairly sturdy and a nice simple design.
November 19, 2011
Picked up a pair as a gift for my wife. Waited awhile to give them to her. To my disappointment, when she opened them up and tried them on:
1) They are NOT POLARIZED. I wouldn't have considered them had I known. My wife is a swim coach and requires a polarized lens to cut the glare off of the water.
2) There is no way these are for a "small" face. They are HUGE! (and not cute-fashiony-sunglasses huge. We're talking "I-couldn't-find-my-shades-so-I-stole-the-gardener&
Unfortunately, over 30 days had passed before we figured out what a turd these things are, so we're stuck with them.