Temporarily Out of Stock
Don't get too bummed. This item is on the way and will be available for purchase as soon as it rolls into the warehouse.
Anarchy Transfer Sunglasses - Polarized
The Anarchy Transfer Polarized Sunglasses eliminate glare from reflective surfaces to keep you calm and collected while you make the drop. Once the drop is complete, you can roll away in smooth, understated style, thanks to these shades’ sleek design.
- Nylon frames are lightweight and flexible
- Polarized lenses eliminate glare from reflective surfaces like water, snow, and ice
- Polycarbonate lens material is virtually shatterproof and offers 100% UV protection
- Eight base lens curvature helps eliminate peripheral distortion
- Pinstop hinges operate smoothly
Got a shot? Share it.
Talk shop with all the gear freaks out there: ask 'em questions, upload/browse photos, and give your 2¢.
Hello, I normally only wear Electric EC/DC XL and I;m looking
I normally only wear Electric EC/DC XL and I;m looking for a different style. I was wondering what these compare to in size, like height of the frame? I also have the same question for http://www.dogfunk.com/anarchy-dominate-sunglasses-polarized
I appreciate your help, I'm sure this is a strange request lol. Thanks in advanced
June 28, 2012
You would probably like the Transfer, they are a little skinnier and lighter frame, similar to what you are used to. They are a good fitting frame
By: Jeremy Jolley
July 3, 2012