Analog Greed Jacket - Men's
The Greed Jacket from Analog takes Analog's streetwear style and applies its legacy of shred-ready construction so you can stay dry and warm whether you're hiking a ridge or icy stairs.
- 10K-rated waterproofing and breathability keep the Greed going strong in the face of the storm
- DWR coating adds another layer of water-resistance
- 60g insulation throughout delivers extra warmth without extra weight
- Regular fit is relaxed without being trash-bag baggy
- Covered zippers seal out heat-stealing wind and moisture
- Sherpa-lined hood provides extra warmth for hoods-up days
- Removable powder skirt seals the deal on shutting out the elements
- Napoleon pocket at chest provides safe storage for snacks and stuff
Talk shop with all the gear freaks out there: ask 'em questions, upload/browse photos, and give your 2¢.
I am a girl and I want this but I have no idea what size to get...
I am a girl and I want this but I have no idea what size to get... Im an 8-10 (australian sizing) but usually buy large jackets in womens because I like them to be big. Would a Medium be too big?
May 6, 2013
Another great jacket from ANALOG
April 22, 2013
Analog quality and style is the best in the business, they need to go back to the crazy patterns, their roots! But this one is great, got it in wind camo, i am 6'1" 210lbs, got XL, fits perfectly! Baggy but not ridiculous! Pair this with the blastech pants in wind camo and you are on point! Only wish they used a satin interior lining, it is just polyester but this jacket is warm and looks sick! Order it!
Looking for a warm jacket that has that street style for mainly
Looking for a warm jacket that has that street style for mainly just riding park. Was wondering how warm this jacket is? I get cold very easy and layer up a lot under my gore tex shell. Also what is the fit like, loose or slim, since I will be wearing layers on the cold ass east coast park days. Any help would be great, thanks.
January 31, 2013
This jacket will be MUCH warmer than a Goretex shell. The Analog Greed features 60 grams of insulation. It's a moderate amount of insulation and won't be bulky at all. Like you I tend to run cold and wear a 60g insulated jacket on most days colder than 30 degrees F. You'll be stoked on this piece!
February 4, 2013
Varsity styling with warmth
October 11, 2012
Varsity styling with warmth. Sherpa lined hood with heavy insulation in the shoulders and a little less through out the body will give you the warmth you need to shred all day and into the next.Art work by Nick Hamilton from Transworld snowboarding. Loaded with features including zip up fleece lined pockets, media and large goggle pockets.
Research out-of-stock versions:
- [shell] Contrast, (hood) [lining] sherpa
- 60g polyfill
- Fabric Waterproof Rating:
- 10,000 mm
- Fabric Breathability Rating:
- 10,000 g/mē
- yes, fixed
- Powder Skirt:
- yes, removable
- 1 front chest, 2 front hand
- Recommended Use:
- Manufacturer Warranty:
- 1 year