Analog Freedom Jacket - Men's
The Analog Freedom Snowboard Jacket as a lot in common with America: liberty, opportunity, public education, giant waterparks ... OK, maybe they're not that similar. But the Freedom does feature a 10K-rated fabric to keep you dry when it starts dumping outside and a tailored fit that gives it an urban look so you can hit the bar after a long day on the hill.
- 10K-rated 2-layer herringbone fabric stands up to abuse and harsh weather
- Analogic lining slides on smoothly
- Tailored fit is slim for a street-style look
- Mesh-lined underarm vents dump heat when it warms up
- Removable powder skirt prevents snow from going up your back
- Custom thumb cuff links keep your sleeve over your glove
- Two hand pockets and two chest pockets store essentials, and Flash Pass sleeve pocket allows for easy season pass access
- Airflow Defogging interior goggle pocket allows air to flow through so they're crystal clear when you pull them out
Talk shop with all the gear freaks out there: ask 'em questions, upload/browse photos, and give your 2¢.
Write your question here...What is the mens sleeve length for
Write your question here...What is the mens sleeve length for the XL?
Is the jacket and hood insulated?
By: Mike Koltonuk
May 29, 2013
So Many Pockets
October 16, 2012
This jacket has a pocket for everything. Elbow deep handwarmer pockets let you stash more than a snickers all while keeping your fingers warm and toasty. Can you say "microfleece" handwarmer pockets. Contour drop hood will keep the elements at bay and your noggin dry. Side arm pass pocket for easy access in and out of the life line doubles as an ID holder for Apre.
is the material of this more shiny like the picture? or is it
is the material of this more shiny like the picture? or is it a normal non shiny material?
October 31, 2012
Please see the below image. You will see that this jacket has a little sheen to it but is not super shiny like the above imaged photo. This is a rad jacket you will love it lots of pockets and a solid fit.
November 1, 2012
- [shell] poly herringbone; [lining] Analogic
- Fabric Waterproof Rating:
- 10,000 mm
- Fabric Breathability Rating:
- 10,000 g/mē
- Powder Skirt:
- yes, removable
- (external) 2 front chest, 2 front hand, pass, (internal) goggle
- Wrist Gaiters:
- Recommended Use:
- snowboarding, spinning and looking true doing it
- Manufacturer Warranty:
- 1 year